The General Management of PMG Group
- aware of the need to consolidate the company’s position in the industry in which it operates
- considering the market evolution towards an ever increasing competitiveness
- having assessed the need to develop its commitment in operations with an increasingly advanced technological content, in respecting the environment and continuously improving the protection thereof, it establishes as its objective the maintenance and improvement of a Company Management System according to UNI EN ISO 9001 and UNI EN ISO 14001, involving the organizational structure, responsibilities, procedures, processes and services, and resources at its disposal.
Adequacy of the Company Management System will be achieved through:
- quality requirement checks for each company process
- examining the operations and rules to follow in order to meet those requirements
- the planning of checking actions for verification, at every stage, of compliance with the requirements
- identification and reduction of environmental impacts, taking into account the direct environmental aspects and also indirect aspects related to the suppliers and supply chain of the materials used and produced.
- keeping the PMG Group sites (Italy, Romania, China) in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- preventing pollution by planning and designing, producing, processing and recycling products, thus minimizing negative environmental impacts.
- taking the environmental aspects into account during any renovations of the sites.
- reducing energy consumption in any form and optimizing natural resources by reducing water consumption and generated waste.
- communicating with customers and suppliers to improve combined environmental management.
- implementing a measurement system in order to verify continuous improvement of the following aspects: water consumption, quantity of waste, noise, emissions into the air, microclimate, electricity.
Annually, before finalizing the objectives plan, Management verifies the need to adapt the Company Policy to the company’s and the customer’s new requirements.
From the customer’s point of view, improving products and services means:
- improving quality, i.e. rationalizing the work of those who, through their efforts, can contribute to reaching the goal. The Company System, set up by PMG Group is also a document tool of company processes and rules of good behaviour (clarity of tasks and responsibilities) that all workers must apply.
- Improving the Service, i.e. offering:
– “external” customers, readiness in operations and demonstrated technical competence
– “inside” customers (i.e. those who use the work of others), the best conditions to do their jobs well
- Reducing the overall cost of the final product by reducing the cost of “non-quality” in every production stage.
To reach the goals that the company has set, it is necessary to activate and maintain the following tools:
- The formalization of targets to reach and actions to be implemented for key business Functions
- Training of company personnel (information, involvement, training)
- A checking system and company process management that enables the monitoring and management thereof with a view to continuous improvement.
Cenate, 2nd September 2016 (last update)
Board of Directors